1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: transcode video for cell phone

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by jtn3833, Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jtn3833

jtn3833 Thread Starter

My Motorola V360 will play video but I can't figure out how to transcode downloaded videos so they work on the phone. It doesn't help that I don't know much about video codecs. The V360 uses mpeg4/h.263 (I don't know what the h.263 means), the screen size is 176x220- do I need to resize the video or something? Any way of doing this, for free, preferably.

Thanks,
    JTN

2. thecoalman

thecoalman

3. jtn3833

jtn3833 Thread Starter

that is an awesome program and does exactly what I need it to do - thanks.

JTN

4. tim_hortons

tim_hortons

1. Download Moyea 3GP PSP iPod Video Converter by the following link http://www.nunufashion.com/software/trialVersion/ipodvideo_setup.exe, install and run it.

2. Choose the output file format that you want to convert by clicking the file three button. (mp4, 3gp, mp3)
    [​IMG]

3. Click the "+ icon" to open the video files that you want to convert.
    [​IMG]

4. Select the video file that you want to convert, and click setting button to set the start position and end position of the video. Also you can adjust the contrast and brightness of the video, while you preview it.
    [​IMG]

5. Click the browse button to set the path that you want to the output files locate.
    [​IMG]

6. Click the drop down list to choose the default profile for you cellphone / iPod video. And you also can create/edit new video profile according to the media specification which your device(cellphone, ipod, psp) supported.
    [​IMG]

7. Click go button to run the converting. The process bar will show the percent of the converting operation. After the convertion finishes, the software will open the output path automatically to let you check the new converted video file.
    [​IMG]

OK, now you can download the elegant tool to have a try by yourself.

Good luck!!! :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/479626

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice