1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Transfer data from old Nokia to iPhone 4

Discussion in 'Archive: Phones & Handheld Devices' started by lynnebrunton, Jun 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. lynnebrunton

lynnebrunton Thread Starter

Hi,

I need to get my data (images, contacts etc) from my Nokia 2730 to my iPhone. Apple tells me there is currently no direct method and I have tried taking the Nokia data card out, inserting it into a MicroSD USB thing and copying it directly across but I can't find the data on it. Not sre where to go now - can anyone help/

Thanks,
    Lynne

2. Sponsor

3. gridl0ck

gridl0ck

Move your contacts to your sim card. Insert sim card in to your iphone 4. Go to settings>mail, contacts, calendars and then select import sim contacts. If there are no images on the data card they must be saved on the phone once again copy to data card, connect card to pc copy to pc and then you can put them on to your iphone.

4. lynnebrunton

HI, that would be fine except the SIM card for the iphone4 is a micro SIM and will not fit in my old phone. But never mind - I am trying via Bluetooth to get my contacts and I can move my images to the data card as you say. Thanks!

5. al_lea

al_lea

6. lynnebrunton

Perfect - thanks!

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1003657

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice