Solved: Trillian Pro HELP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ilyabyk83

Banned
:confused: Hi everybody! I have a question, I do not know if it is aloud on this forum, but I will go for it!!! I have an external hard drive; I keep all of my programs on it. Something happened with the computer, and it saw the drive as "unallocated", so I had to format the drive, deleting all of the programs off it! I had this one program; it was called "Trillian Pro". The program contained a lot of a skins, buddy icons, and plug-ins! Since I fomarmated my hard drive (external), I do not have anything on it no more! 138 gigabytes of different data is gone. Including this one program, that I really want, need and use, Trillian Pro including all of the plug ins for the program! A full program! Every single skin and plug, which it offers! Right now, I have the program itself, but it is not full! I can get to become PRO, but no plug-ins! So my question is, can somebody tell me where can I download it FULL, with all of the skins and plug-ins?

ilyabyk83

Banned
I understand that!!! I knew that!!! I'm looking for a torrent or a simple download of the full PRO, including the crack!!! I want the file/folder to have everything! All of the plugs + skins! Had that file before, but again, I LOST IT!!! Due to reformatting of my external HD!!!

Ciberblade

Retired Moderator
We cannot help with what you are asking...please see the rules:

ilyabyk83

Banned
Said that in the beginning, didn't I? I still need help, were do I go, where do I ask?

They have a free version and the pro version is only $25... I mean... Come on lol

DoubleHelix

Banned
The problem is that you lost the version you paid for. There's nothing that can be done here. You'd have to go to Cerulean Studios and plead your case. I doubt they can do anything without proof of payment, however.

I'm sure it's frustrating. When you re-purchase the software, be sure to make a back up.

ilyabyk83 said:
Said that in the beginning, didn't I? I still need help, were do I go, where do I ask?
I guess you just don' get it. :rolleyes: We will not help you with cracking software in any way. This includes telling you where to go to to find out how. This thread is closed!

I see now that you truly do not get it. I just reviewed your user notes and this makes the third time that you have come here asking for help with something to do with either p2p or cracking! Each time your threads were closed with an explanation as to why. Since you seem to be unable to comprehend that this type thing is strictly forbidden on these forums, you have earned yourself a 48hr. ban to help you understand. If you do it again, the ban will be permanent!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online