Solved: trnasfer ms office 2000 win 98 to vista or xp

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

modublin

I have office 2007 and find the layout just too confusing to use and want to use office 2000.
office 2000 pro is 4 disk pack. disk 1 is scratched and unusable but is installed on another computer i am about to dump. I ASSURE you that these have been purchased and i am Not copying software.

Can I transfer office 2000 pro from my win 98 old pc to my new pc using xp or vista(dual boot )

This question could indeed be about any software.

If someone near you owns the exact same version of Office 2000- you may be able to install it using your own key (number on the CD package)

Failing that-- OpenOffice will read and write files compatible to your Office 2000---- and it is free to use- free updates- and free to give away

http://www.openoffice.org/

letchworth

modublin

i found an old copy in a case unused for years. so so lucky.

if you like a program copy it now and keep safe.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online