Solved: Trojan Horse Dropper .Delf.3.BC

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Susie N

Hi all,

Ever since yesterday, we are getting pop-up windows on the computer that look like they're from AVG Resident Shield stating the following:

Virus
Trojan horse Dropper .Delf.3.BC

is found in file
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{970BF179-4538-46F7-A171-F13CFC09440B}\RP75\A0024354.exe

To remove this virus, please run AVG for Windows.
I have the free version of AVG on this computer and have run it several times. Each time it says no viruses have been detected. Does anyone here have an idea of what I should do?

Thanks!

Susie N

Thanks for your reply. I just followed your instructions and the virus scan still says there is no virus detected. Now what?

Susie N

Okay, I turned the system restore off, then ran the virus scan. It said no virus detected. Then I turned the system restore back on. Is there a different order in which I should complete these steps?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online