1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: trojans and virus's

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by golden virginia, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. golden virginia

golden virginia Thread Starter

hello i am a new member and i dont know that much about computers but my problem is to do with virus's. i have had my packard bell computer less than a year and am running windows xp series 2 and have blueyonder pc guard and norton anti virus on my computer . i defrag my computer every week but it still runs slow it takes some times two minutes to bring up my control panel and my internet explorer .i have since found after a scan on my computer that i have over two thousand trojan horses on my computer and adware. max search and downloader .plus adware purity scan . my question is how do i get rid of these off my computer so it is not slow or sluggish . there are so many virus removal programmes out there i dont know which one to use as the scan did not tell me which trojan horse was on my computer .so if anybody can help me i would be most grateful for any help i can get . GOLDEN VIRGINIA

2. 1002richards

1002richards Retired Trusted Advisor

From what you say I think you need to post a HijackThis log and then wait for someone qualified (gold shield next to their name) to take you through what needs to be done. Please go no further than the steps below and posting your results for now.You may want to print off this guide just in case.

Using Hijackthis with the self-installer that puts it into Program Files for you:

go to Click here to download HJTsetup.exe

• Save HJTsetup.exe to your desktop.
    • Double click on the HJTsetup.exe icon on your desktop.
    • By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Hijack This.
    • Continue to click Next in the setup dialogue boxes until you get to the Select Additional Tasks dialogue.
    • Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again.
    • Continue to follow the rest of the prompts from there.
    • At the final dialogue box click Finish and it will launch Hijack This.
    • Click on the Do a system scan and save a log file button. It will scan and then save the log and then the log will open in Notepad.
    • Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
    • Paste the log in your next reply.
    • DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

Once you've done this, wait for advice.

Richard.

3. golden virginia

thank you to 1002 richards for the advice and help but as a beginer i still find it hard to understand what you have sent me in your email . i have a programme on my computer called ARES it is a peer to peer share program and in the libary i found the 2 thousand trojans and tried to delete them one by one but when i switched on my computer the next day i could not find them on the programe but i did manage to get rid of 1 thousand of them . i did down load the highjack program you told me about and i shall take your advice and try to find some one who can tell me how to use it safely . so once again thank you for your help and maybe in another 5 or 6 years when i gained enough experiance i may be able to help some one else GOLDEN VIRGINIA

4. 1002richards

1002richards Retired Trusted Advisor

hi golden virginia,
    I'll ask that your two posts on the same subject get linked and hopefully someone will be able to take you through what needs to be done, hang on in there ...

Richard.

5. cybertech

cybertech Retired Moderator

Hi GOLDEN VIRGINIA, Welcome to TSG!!

The instructions for running HJT are in Richard's post #2.

All you are going to do is run the program to produce a log to post here so we can assist you with your machine.

6. golden virginia

to 1002 richards i have followed the instructions for hijack this and did as your email told me to do but i can not find the saved log in my note pad so i must be doing some thing wrong could you explain it so that i a complete moron to computers can understand. when i run ARES programme it first scans for any files ie music films and software on my computer and as it is doing so it shows the trojans on my computer but when it has finished scaning they are gone . where do they go and are they still on my computer but hidden . GOLDEN VIRGINIA

7. cybertech

Click here to download HJTsetup.exe
    Save HJTsetup.exe to your desktop.

Double click on the HJTsetup.exe icon on your desktop.
    By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Hijack This.
    Continue to click Next in the setup dialogue boxes until you get to the Select Addition Tasks dialogue.
    Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again.
    Continue to follow the rest of the prompts from there.
    At the final dialogue box click Finish and it will launch Hijack This.
    Click on the Do a system scan and save a log file button. It will scan and then ask you to save the log.
    Click Save to save the log file and then the log will open in notepad.
    Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
    Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.

8. golden virginia

i am putting my hijack this log on so i may get help with this problem Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
    Scan saved at 18:30:57, on 09/02/2007
    Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\Program Files\blueyonder\PCguard\fws.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    c:\APPS\Powercinema\Kernel\TV\CLCapSvc.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchosts.exe
    c:\APPS\Powercinema\Kernel\TV\CLSched.exe
    C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared Files\CLML_NTService\CLMLServer.exe
    C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared Files\CLML_NTService\CLMLService.exe
    C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
    C:\Apps\Powercinema\PCMService.exe
    C:\Program Files\blueyonder\PCguard advisor\PCguardadvisor.exe
    C:\Program Files\blueyonder\PCguard\Rps.exe
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\jusched.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\vsnpstd3.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\BLUEYO~1\SMARTB~1\MotiveSB.exe
    C:\Program Files\Ipwindows\ipwins.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
    C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
    C:\Program Files\camtool\VideoMonitor\CamTool.exe
    C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\sistray.exe
    C:\Program Files\blueyonder IST\bin\mpbtn.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\dvpapi.exe
    C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLLoginProxy.exe
    C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=56626&homepage=http://uk.msn.com
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer Provided by blueyonder
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = 127.0.0.1;<local>
    O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: Pop-Up Blocker BHO - {3C060EA2-E6A9-4E49-A530-D4657B8C449A} - C:\Program Files\blueyonder\PCguard\pkR.dll
    O2 - BHO: Form Filler BHO - {56071E0D-C61B-11D3-B41C-00E02927A304} - C:\Program Files\blueyonder\PCguard\FBHR.dll
    O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll
    O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\ssv.dll
    O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
    O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
    O2 - BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper - {BDBD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
    O2 - BHO: EpsonToolBandKicker Class - {E99421FB-68DD-40F0-B4AC-B7027CAE2F1A} - C:\Program Files\EPSON\EPSON Web-To-Page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: EPSON Web-To-Page - {EE5D279F-081B-4404-994D-C6B60AAEBA6D} - C:\Program Files\EPSON\EPSON Web-To-Page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Windows Live Toolbar - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SiSPower] Rundll32.exe SiSPower.dll,ModeAgent
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "c:\Apps\Powercinema\PCMService.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCguardadvisor.exe] "C:\Program Files\blueyonder\PCguard advisor\PCguardadvisor.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCguard] "C:\Program Files\blueyonder\PCguard\Rps.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\jusched.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [snpstd3] C:\WINDOWS\vsnpstd3.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Motive SmartBridge] C:\PROGRA~1\BLUEYO~1\SMARTB~1\MotiveSB.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [csr] csrrs.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IpWins] C:\Program Files\Ipwindows\ipwins.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
    O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [csr] csrrs.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: blueyonder Instant Support Tool.lnk = C:\Program Files\blueyonder IST\bin\blueyonder-istconfig.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: camtool.lnk = C:\Program Files\camtool\VideoMonitor\CamTool.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Google Updater.lnk = C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Utility Tray.lnk = C:\WINDOWS\system32\sistray.exe
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Windows Live Search - res://C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll/search.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Windows &Live Favorites - http://favorites.live.com/quickadd.aspx
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Open in new background tab - res://C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\Components\en-gb\msntabres.dll.mui/229?352d0c4426214c28845c0897e01714c1
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Open in new foreground tab - res://C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\Components\en-gb\msntabres.dll.mui/230?352d0c4426214c28845c0897e01714c1
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\ssv.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\ssv.dll
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
    O16 - DPF: {2BC66F54-93A8-11D3-BEB6-00105AA9B6AE} (Symantec AntiVirus scanner) - http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/SharedContent/vc/bin/AvSniff.cab
    O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module) - http://cdn.scan.onecare.live.com/resource/download/scanner/wlscbase9602.cab
    O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1135208034546
    O16 - DPF: {644E432F-49D3-41A1-8DD5-E099162EEEC5} (Symantec RuFSI Utility Class) - http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/SharedContent/common/bin/cabsa.cab
    O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1169648435843
    O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - "C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\msgrapp.dll" (file missing)
    O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
    O23 - Service: Ares Chatroom server (AresChatServer) - Ares Development Group - C:\Program Files\Ares\chatServer.exe
    O23 - Service: CyberLink Background Capture Service (CBCS) (CLCapSvc) - Unknown owner - c:\APPS\Powercinema\Kernel\TV\CLCapSvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Client IP-IPX - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchosts.exe" -e mc-110-12-0000137 (file missing)
    O23 - Service: CyberLink Task Scheduler (CTS) (CLSched) - Unknown owner - c:\APPS\Powercinema\Kernel\TV\CLSched.exe
    O23 - Service: CyberLink Media Library Service - Cyberlink - C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared Files\CLML_NTService\CLMLServer.exe
    O23 - Service: DvpApi (dvpapi) - Command Software Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\dvpapi.exe
    O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
    O23 - Service: PCguard Firewall (RP_FWS) - Radialpoint Inc. - C:\Program Files\blueyonder\PCguard\fws.exe

PLEASE REPLY TO GOLDEN VIRGINIA

9. cybertech

Run HJT again and put a check in the following:

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [csr] csrrs.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IpWins] C:\Program Files\Ipwindows\ipwins.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [csr] csrrs.exe

Close all applications and browser windows before you click "fix checked".

Go to add/remove programs and remove Ipwins.

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.
    This program is for XP and Windows 2000 only

• Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
      Under Main choose: Select All
      Click the Empty Selected button.
    If you use Firefox browser
    • Click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
      NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
    If you use Opera browser
    • Click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
      NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
    Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
    For Technical Support, double-click the e-mail address located at the bottom of each menu.

Download and install AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 AVG ANTI-SPYWARE IS ONLY FOR SYSTEMS RUNNING WIN 2K and XP
    (This is Ewdio 4.0 renamed. If you already have Ewido installed, please update to this version which has a special "clean driver" for removing persistent malware)
    1. After download, double click on the file to launch the install process.
    2. Choose a language, click "OK" and then click "Next".
    3. Read the "License Agreement" and click "I Agree".
    4. Accept default installation path: C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5, click "Next", then click "Install".
    5. After setup completes, click "Finish" to start the program automatically or launch AVG Anti-Spyware by double-clicking its icon on your desktop or in the system tray.
    6. The main "Status" menu will appear. Select "Change state" to inactivate 'Resident Shield' and 'Automatic Updates'.
    7. Then right click on AVG Anti-Spyware in the system tray and uncheck "Start with Windows".
    8. Go to Start > Run and type: services.msc
    • Press "OK".
    • Click the "Extended tab" and scroll down the list to find AVG Anti-Spyware guard.
    • When you find the guard service, double-click on it.
    • In the Properties Window > General Tab that opens, click the "Stop" button.
    • From the drop-down menu next to "Startup Type", click on "Manual".
    • Now click "Apply", then "OK" and close the Services window.
    9. Select the "Update" button and click "Start update". Wait until you see the "Update succesfull message. If you are having problems with the updater, manually update with the AVG Anti-Spyware Full database installer from here. Exit AVG Anti-Spyware when done - DO NOT perform a scan yet.

Reboot your computer in "SAFE MODE" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup [but before the Windows icon appears] press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with AVG Anti-Spyware as follows:
    1. Launch AVG Anti-Spyware, click on the "Scanner" button and choose the "Settings" tab.
    • Under "How to act?", click on "Recommended actions" and choose "Quarantine" to set default action for detected malware.
    • Under "How to Scan?" check all (default).
    • Under "Possibly unwanted software" check all (default).
    • Under "What to Scan?" make sure "Scan every file" is selected (default).
    • Under "Reports" select "Automatically generate report after every scan" and UNcheck "Only if threats were found".
    2. Click the "Scan" tab to return to scanning options.
    3. Click "Complete System Scan" to start.
    4. When the scan has finished you will be presented with a list of infected objects found. Click "Apply all actions" to place the files in Quarantine.

IMPORTANT! Do not save the report before you have clicked the Apply all actions button. If you do, the log that is created will indicate "No action taken", making it more difficult to interpret the report. So be sure you save it only AFTER clicking the "Apply all actions" button?

5. Click on "Save Report" to view all completed scans. Click on the most recent scan you just performed and select "Save report as" - the default file name will be in date/time format as follows: Report-Scan-20060620-142816.txt. Save to your desktop. A copy of each report will also be saved in C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\Reports\
    6. Exit AVG Anti-Spyware when done, reboot normally and submit the AVG Anti-Spyware report in your next reply and a new Hijackthis log.

Note: Close all open windows, programs, and DO NOT USE the computer while AVG Anti-Spyware is scanning. If Explorer or other programs are open during the scan that means certain files will also be in use. Some malware will insert itself and hide in areas that are "protected" by Windows when the files are being used. This can hamper AVG Anti-Spyware's ability to clean properly and may result in reinfection.

Note: If AVG Anti-Spyware "crashes" or "hangs" during the scan, try scanning again by doing this:
    1. Scan one sector of the system at a time by using the "Custom Scan" feature. To do this select Scanner > Custom Scan and click on Add drive/directory/file. Browse to C:\Windows > System, add this folder to the list and click on "Start Scan". When the scan is complete, repeat the Custom Scan but this time, browse to and add the System32 folder. Then keep repeating this procedure until all your folders have been scanned. Make sure you include the Documents & Settings folder.

2. If this still does not help, then turn the ADS scanner off while making a Custom Scan. To do this select Scanner > Scan Settings and untick "Scan in NTFS Alternate Data Streams". Then repeat the steps above for performing a Custom Scan.

10. golden virginia

to cybertech i have followed your instructions and have a log of a scan from my computer using agv anti spyware for you to look at but i tried to send it and was told "THE TEXT IS TO LONG(825859) and so i can not send it and do not know how to send it or make it smaller or use more pages so please give me some advice . GOLDEN VIRGINIA

11. golden virginia

i wish to ask anybody out there for help in sending a log from a scan using avg anti spyware to this web page i have used the hijack this programm and this page will not let me send the log as it is to long . so what am i doing wrong please help if you can . GOLDEN VIRGINIA

12. cybertech

Click on the orange button marked Post a Reply!
    Now scroll down to the button "Manage Attachments" and click on it.
    In the window that pops up click the "Browse" button and navigate to the location of the log, click on it and then click "Open", then click upload. In a few seconds you will see in the top of the window "Close window". Now type a brief message and press "Submit Reply".

You can upload multiple files at the same time but select them one at a time.

13. golden virginia

help i am following the instructions given by cybertech but as i am only a beginer some of this stuff goes right over my head i managed to send a log from hijack this i think more from luck than managment .my problem is i have a log from a avg anti spy ware to send and its in my notebook but when i follow cybertechs instructions i can not find it on my documents . its there i know it is i just dont know where to look . any advice would be gratefully recived GOLDEN VIRGINIA

14. cybertech

Click on the orange button marked Post a Reply!
    Now scroll down to the button "Manage Attachments" and click on it.
    In the window that pops up click the "Browse" button and navigate to the location of the log,

The log will be at C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\Reports\

click on it and then click "Open", then click upload. In a few seconds you will see in the top of the window "Close window". Now type a brief message and press "Submit Reply".

15. golden virginia

i have followed the instructions sent by cybertech . and recived a message "YOUR FILE OF 1.05 MB BYTES EXCEEDS THE FORUMS LIMIT OF 200.KB FOR THIS FILES TYPE" so i am still having problems sending this log GOLDEN VIRGINIA

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/541407

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice