Solved: Trouble updating drivers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Chickenhide

Hi, I just rolled back my Nvidia 8600 graphics card, and now its called "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" According to my device manager. I rolled back my card to prevent an error that occured while I played WoW, but now, all the text is super small and I need to update back to my original card...

I clicked update driver, but its been saying "Searching for online software" for like 10 minutes now...and I'm afraid somethings wrong

Can someone help me? or perhaps send me the driver update I can manually update with?
Thanks in advanced.

Go over to Nvidia on line and search for the drivers on your own. Sometimes windows doesn't find what your know is there. Nvidia should have the driver for your os. Jazz

Glad to hear it. Generally speaking the manufactures of most devices have sites that maintain your drivers and have the right one for the right OS. Jazz

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts