(Solved) Trying to get some Bowling Stats organised

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

RandyG

Hiya Guys!

I have a worksheet where I have listed my teams scores, and am having some difficulty trying to get high games per bowler. It's probably due to the way I have it ordered, but my brain is hurting at this stage

If anyone likes playing around with this type of thing, I'll mail the spreadsheet I am working on to them, along with more of an explanation on what I am looking for.

Thanx!

RandyG

I've popped you off a mail, reply so I can attach sheet

cheers!;):D

Should be coming off the satelite about now RG.

By the by.... did I miss your " explanation on what I am looking for " or did you just like not send it?

I done did what it were I thinked you was wanted. Let me know if it works like ya like.

- C

I hesitate to articulate, for fear that I might deviate from the true coarse of rectitude!

- WC Fields

But what does he know - he'd rather be in Phildadelphia!

:DC:D

RandyG

Cheers CastleHeart!

I've been suffering with a headache and cold today, so brain was melting by the time I sent that to ya. There should have been an explanation, but ah well!!

I'll take a look at it in the morning when I get back in.

RandyG

CastleHeart - DMAX was exactly what I was looking for. I was hurting my brain trying to figure out how to combine IF and MAX, not realising that DMAX did that.

Thanx!!;):D

I guess your headache took you down for a day. (or was it the wee dram of Irish whiskey that you took to clear away the discomfort !!)

I am sending you a sheet that has a point or two that you may or may not know about DMAX. I moved things around and found myself in trouble till I realized why.

- Later then RG

:) - C

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online