Solved: trying to remove programs from start up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hlepme84

i have windows 2000 an when i turn thje omp on yahoo im, avg, verizon help an quicktime launch. how do i stop this?

in the properties/options on yahoo IM there must be an option to have it or not to have it start up when the computer is turned on .
as for avg ,, why wouldnt you want the anti virus to run on start up .. its protecting your computer .?
cheers

hlepme84

i also have another question nothing to do with the other.
i just installed spyware blaster what do i put a check to on the configuration of mozilla protection an ie? they were disabled after dl.

make sure they are checked do you have mozilla or are you just using IE ..

also make sure you update the program to get the latest definitions for protection..

also on the main page of the program . make sure you click the "enable all protection "
then your good to go .
cheers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online