1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Turbo Tax 2008 / Windows 2000

Discussion in 'Archive: Business Applications' started by Joe Schmoe, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Joe Schmoe

Joe Schmoe Thread Starter

:(I was told that beginning with TT 2008, it will not be possible to install on a Windows 2000 machine. Can anybody verify or refute this?

2. slurpee55

slurpee55

3. Joe Schmoe

:)I'd like to get a new computer anyhow, but at least this gives me breathing room.

4. slurpee55

slurpee55

If you feel your question is answered, please use the button at the top of the page to mark this thread as Solved.
    And personally, I go a new PC shortly before you couldn't buy XP anymore....

5. Joe Schmoe

Thanks.

Yes, I could still get XP, but I really need to buy VIsta now as I don't know how long XP will be supported or wish to pay extra for the privilege of getting an obsolete OS.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/751942

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice