1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: turn PC into bluetooth enabled PC

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by chazak, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. chazak

chazak Thread Starter

We purchased an IOGEAR 4.0 dongle to convert our PC to bluetooth capacity. I started to type in the info using my work laptop and then noticed the part about downloading TSG SysInfo. Well, have to be on the PC to do that correctly. But I cannot remember my password and it is automatically loaded on my work Laptop.. Can anyone help me figure this out? Thanks. :eek:

2. chazak

chazak Thread Starter

I was able to get my password reset and transferred to the PC from the laptop. So much technology.... so little time. Still working on the blue tooth dongle and our PC. The dongle has been correctly installed and shows up. So do the speakers we want to use. I'll set off to use the TSG SysInfo now.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+, AMD64 Family 15 Model 107 Stepping 2
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 6014 Mb
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon X1200 Series (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM), 128 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 953766 MB, Free - 885374 MB;
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., M2A-VM
    Antivirus: AVG Internet Security 2013, Updated and Enabled

3. PSCO2007

PSCO2007

You should not post your email address- just will get you spammed.
    If you can Edit, remove it, or click Report and have a Mod do it.

4. chazak

chazak Thread Starter

I have removed it. Like I said, so much tech, too little time.... Thank you so much. I should have known better.:(

5. PSCO2007

PSCO2007

6. chazak

chazak Thread Starter

I was successful in connecting our PC with a small Jam speaker via bluetooth, but the Jam was sitting right next to the computer. I think the problem may be distance as the other speakers are in another room. I will have to go get some help from Samsung forums. Thanks for all your help to so many of us who value your expertise.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!