Solved: Twitter- how do I clear all followers or start new account?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bj nick

I use Twitter only once a year for a few days, to send tweets to parents at my school while we're all on a 3-day field trip.

I have last year's account, but it still has all last year's followers and I can't delete them; Twitter is so frustrating- I don't want to block them, I want them gone, so we'll have only the current crop of parents following. I just finished clearing dozens of last year's tweets, one by one(!), and now I'm stymied. I would be happy to just dump the account and start a new one.....what should I do? Any advice appreciated!

bj nick

Thanks for your response. I deactivated the other account and started a new one by creating a new gmail address and going that route. Seems to be working fine. That was the easiest way to go.

Thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online