Solved: ubunto trying to watch dvd loosing the will to live here

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

playme123

Can someone please help me im trying to get the totem player to play a dvd, it says it needs plug in I dont know were to get them or how to do it please help me or this pc is flying out of the window:(

playme123

I could kiss you have been trying to resolve this since this morning clicked on the link dowloaded it and installed vlc which is currently playing my dvd yay yay yay

playme123

still cant understand why I couldnt get the totem to work but hey got me dvd to work will try and sort out that issue another time.

playme123

have now got the other players to work installed the codecs and plug ins from automatix and its now letting me use totum brilliant

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online