Solved: Ubutu issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mysyscrashd

It's My Birthday!
I want to get this os-Ubuntu but i can't know how to get it.Can anyone plz help me?I thought of ordering the free cd but it takes 6 to 10 weeks time and i can't download the huge file vth my slow net connection.plz plz plz do help me.thanks in advance.

Email me your snail mail address and I'll send you a copy of the I386 Hardy Heron 8.0 version today. Or if your email will accept large files will email to you - file would be about 800 MB.

mysyscrashd

It's My Birthday!
i think u mean my house address dont u?If u dont mind can i send my address to ur pm

Sent First Class Mail today. You can mark this thread solved.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online