Solved: Unable to Find Suitable Display Device for WoW

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DManStewart

I have been playing world of warcraft for a while now, but when my pc started slowing down, i downloaded a program to fix the problem but when i went back to play WoW again i received the message, "(Unable to find a suitable Display Device)" Can anyone help me, i've tried everything short of restoring my system to manufacturers setting because i can't figure out how to do that.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium , Service Pack 2, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2220 @ 2.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 4094 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce G100, 512 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 293412 MB, Free - 154903 MB; D: Total - 296583 MB, Free - 189353 MB;
Motherboard: Acer, Aspire X1700, ,
Antivirus: Norton AntiVirus Online, Updated and Enabled

Try reinstalling your display driver and directX.

You didn't download a registry optimizer did you? They cause problems.

DManStewart

Thank you for your response, i'll try doing that and, yes i did download a registry optimizer. Going to uninstall it in the morning. Thanks again

DManStewart

Try reinstalling your display driver and directX.

You didn't download a registry optimizer did you? They cause problems.
Thanks alot, that worked. Reinstalling my display device, although after reinstalling it I had to reboot my pc twice it worked lol thank you much.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts