Solved: Unable to Log in

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

leozeo

operation system Windows XP home edition.
Had no problems then I suddenly get the below issue when trying to log in.
The system cannot log you on now because the domain STUDY is not available.
STUDY is the name of my domain.
However when logging in SAFE mode with networking I am able to log in to the account!
Any easy answers to this issue?
:confused:

leozeo

Thanks for that. I am somewhat confused as why this happened. My PC is a home desktop and all was fine until yesterday when it suddenly got to this state. STUDY is merely the name of my desktop on the wireles network.
Could this be because of some action on my part or infection from outside?
Any thoughts would be welcome. In the meantime I will search from the link you have very kindly provided and see what I can do without further damage!

leozeo

Just to let you all know the problem persisted and the only way I finally managed to get rid of it was by restoring my DELL to factory settings. Real pain but it did the trick.

Glad You Got It Fixed

You can use the "Thread Tools" at the top to mark the Thread as 'Solved'

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online