Solved: Unable To Read

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

**__**

I have a CD game I'm playing, and there's a certain section in the game that when I go to it, an error message appears saying," unable to read 29724 bytes from (the source). wav " Then there are two buttons "continue" and "cancel". When I click either of them, the game turnes off.

How could I fix this problem? :confused:

This problem never happened before. It just suddently started.

System: Windows XP Professional.

Please Note: When I mentioned " (the source) " I meant to say the source of the disk. For Example: D:/sound/wind.

**__** said:
I have a CD game I'm playing, and there's a certain section in the game that when I go to it, an error message appears saying," unable to read 29724 bytes from (the source). wav " Then there are two buttons "continue" and "cancel". When I click either of them, the game turnes off.

How could I fix this problem? :confused:

This problem never happened before. It just suddently started.

System: Windows XP Professional.

Please Note: When I mentioned " (the source) " I meant to say the source of the disk. For Example: D:/sound/wind.
Find out the name of the manufactuer of your sound card. Go to their website and download and install the latest driver specific to your sound card. Use the Device Manager, and the Force.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online