Solved: Unable to remove mozilla/firefox

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

frank55

I have windows xp. A year ago or so I downloaded mozilla/firefox and then uninstalled it as i didnt like it.
I installed google/chrome. Lately,, when i use the ccleaner,,, it shows as checking mozilla/firefox as well as
google chrome. When i click on applications in the ccleaner it shows mozilla/firefox as well.
If i have it,, how do i get rid of it ? It doesnt show up in my " programs ".
Thanks

valis

check start > run > appwiz.cpl > enter > make sure that nothing mozilla is entered in that list. If it's not, you are good to go. If you are really concerned, you can use a tool like Revo Uninstaller to clean up the remnants, but if it's not showing in appwiz.cpl you are good to.

thanks,

v

valis

no worries, glad to help. :)

and thanks for marking it solved.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online