1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: unhandleable unidentifiable exception in thread at 0x00000000

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by oksteve, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oksteve

oksteve Thread Starter

I keep getting unhandleable unidentifiable exception in thread at 0x00000000 when I use Xara Web designer.
    After that pop up another" Send Error report" with code is sent to Xara.

At first I thought it was due to an old version so I changed it for the newest update.
    But no change.
    The trouble would start after about a couple of hours, now its five minutes.

I know it could be a software bug but I am also curious if it might be a registry problem.

Any ideas anyone.....its very annoying I can't use the software at all

2. oksteve

oksteve Thread Starter

It was the registry at fault. Cleaned it up and now that software is working normally

3. oksteve

oksteve Thread Starter

Update....The registry fix did not work. It was a software bug and the workaround is holding down ctrl/alt/shift then hit s. That changes the skin of the program and cures the bug.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915656

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice