Solved: Universal shield 3

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jag11

Where can I download this old version of universal shield? I need universal shield 3... there current version right now is 4. If someone knows where I can find it, tell me pls/

thnks in advance!!!

You can v4.0 here , but it is a 30 day trial shareware and costs $34.95 to buy. v3.0 is the same deal. Don't know of anywhere you can get it for free. Try doing a google search.

Jag11

I just want to know where I can download "version 3" of universal shield

You can get v3.0 here, but like I said, its still a free trial. It will cost you $34.95 to keep it. Are you trying to find a free version?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts