1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: unlimited credits/continues in Shock Troopers & Shock Troopers 2nd Squad ?

Discussion in 'Games' started by hyperinfinity, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperinfinity

hyperinfinity Thread Starter

Hi, is it possible to set credits/continues to unlimited (also known as free play) in the Wii Virtual Console versions of Shock Troopers & Shock Troopers 2nd Squad ? I emailed Nintendo about the question in this post, and the customer service representative that replied to my email mentioned that Shock Troopers & Shock Troopers 2nd Squad do not require credits to play. However, in a video review of the Wii Virtual Console version of Shock Troopers, I noticed that a limited number of credits were displayed on screen instead of free play, and judging from what the reviewer said, it seemed that the game didn't feature free play. I contacted SNK about the question in this post, and I haven't received a reply from them even though I added them to my contacts list and I emailed them twice. Also, with some Wii Virtual Console games such as the arcade version of Space Harrier, there's a menu outside of the game that allows you to change settings in the game, and I was wondering if such a feature was included in the Wii Virtual Console Versions of Shock Troopers & Shock Troopers 2nd Squad and if it was possible to enabled free play that way.

2. hyperinfinity

hyperinfinity Thread Starter

I'm not able to confirm this firsthand, but I recently found out that Shock Troopers and Shock Troopers 2nd Squad don't have unlimited credits/continues.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090372

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice