Solved: Updating RAM.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mtbigsky21

Hi, I would like to update my lenovo t41 Ram. The computer just doesn't run as fast as I would like it to and i cant afford a new one. I have looked around online and have found a few 1GB upgrades but I don't know what or which is the best for the money. If anyone has any info on what steps I should take to speed up this computer, please let me know.
Thank you for your time.

mtbigsky21

I checked the lenovo IBM 1GB PC2700 SODIMM and think thats the one. Is that the only thing I can do to make it run faster? Again thank you for the quick replies, I love this site!

Cleaning it from useless background programs would be another thing to do.. Nothing else, basically.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online