Solved: upgraded windows xp from windows me

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

glay

I upgrade to Windows xp and I keep getting a request to locate a msi.pro filr for office xp. My office xp pro ce does not seem to have it. Any suggestions?

Styxx

Banned
The most simple method of getting that file is backing up all your Office sensitive data to removable media; Uninstalling Office in the Add/Remove Programs control Panel; Restarting your computer; Then back at desktop reinstalling Office.

Ensure you have WinXP's Internet Connection Firewall (ICF) enabled if you do not have a hardware or software firewall running at this time.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online