Solved: User access for office

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Goofyhoober

Okay, basic question now....I have got Microsoft Office installed under my user name on the home PC, but want my daughter to be able to access it and use it under her user name as well...how do I go about doing this. I am running Windows Home XP.

muppy03

Chris
you should be able to access it through program files on your daughters account. check your program file list, if not search for it through all files and folders while in her account.

Goofyhoober

Cheers Muppy..worked a treat. I can now sit back and let my daughter do her own homework!:D

muppy03

Chris
Glad is ok, pleasemark you post solved using thread tools.

Also just because you daughter can access office does in no way mean she will do her own homework:rolleyes::cool:;):D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online