Solved: User account control popup

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KingPin1000

Hi..lately on startup the User Account Control window appears and it asks: Do you want to allow the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes to this computer?

Program name: ISUSPM.exe
Publisher : Unknown
File origin : Hard drive on this computer
Program location : "C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\CommonFiles\Installshield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe"
- Startup

I went too this location on my computer and this program is installed but lately on startup it asks me do i want too click on yes or no too allow this program too make changes to my computer..why is it doing this now when it didnt before and what do i do? Ive clicked on both yes and no lately and it still is appearing on my startup. If anyone can help me..it will be greatly appreciated!..Thanks

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
This isn't a program required on Startup.

Press the Windows key + R to open a Run box.

Type msconfig.

Click OK.

Select the Startup tab.

Uncheck any entry related to ISUSPM.exe.

Have you installed any new software recently? ISUSPM.exe. is not neccessary at start up it can be disabled. It's an installShield update service scheduler. Automatically searches for and performs any updates new software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online