[Solved] Using MSnMessenger

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

froman

I am running WINXP and have MSN as my ISP. I used to use windows messenger to talk with friends but now that I have MSN it wants me to use MSN Messenger. Yet when any one sends me a mnessage I get the following error;

An instalation Package for the product Microsoft Windows Journal Viewer cannot be found. Try the instalation again using a valid copy of the unstalation package 'Microsoft Journal Viewer.msi'

Tried to unistall the MSN Messenger and it blew up my ISP setup. Said MSN messenger was a vital part of msn explorer.

Any suggestions would be great. Looked at Microsofts website and can not seem to find anything for the issue.

Try going to "Windows Updates" I've seen the journal viewer in there as one of there update packages.

froman

Thanks. I found it in the install history. Thanks. I thought it might be something in XP. I am rather new to XP.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online