Solved: Video Controller LAG

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Azagnoth

Well first off, my computer went off the deep end.. so I did a total reformat.
I reloaded winxp pro and went though all the procedures, I did all the updates and such.. and went to the emachines.com site for the drivers (since have a emachines computer) all of their drivers worked out fine. I got to the video drivers and downloaded the driver for "Interl(R) 82845G/GL/PE/GV Graphics Controller" the plug n play recognizes it and installs it. When it starts running my computer starts into a ungodly lag.. lag enough to where I can click something about every 30 seconds. I got tired of that pretty quick so I went into safe mode and uninstalled it, restarted again and went back into windows regularly... plug n play recognizes it again..and does it again.. lag. So I restarted again.. and did the safe mode thing.. but I just disabled it.. so now thats where I'm at. Any suggestions?

- Azagnoth

Azagnoth

well i guess i forgot or something.. but I have a graphics card.. and I suppose I dont need those drivers since I have one. but if you could help me with one of other problem of the same sort that would be nice. My dvd/rw/cd/rw single drive stopped playing burned dvd discs and I cant find drivers for it anywhere.. its LITE-ON .. which I have been to their site and sub sites and driverguid.com and cant find anything to make it work for them.. .. suggestions?

Triple6

Rob
Retired Moderator
There are no drivers for internal CD or DVD drives, Windows provides the driver and then you need CD\DVD buring software. If you've lost your CD for the software you can try DeepBurner(it sbasic but its free): http://www.deepburner.com/?r=download

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online