Solved: Video Download

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Elyk

I have recently attended a Future Business Leaders of America conference. There was an awards ceremony that some students from my school were in that was taped and put on the website (pafbla.org). I clicked the links to view it and, eventually, it popped up in a separate window. However, this inhibits me from downloading it.

Is there any software that can help me out? Or maybe a method I'm missing?

I've tried with Firefox's media download plugin and got nothing.

Why not just use the one built into realplayer, i know its pretty much a phased out player but it has a media downloader that works quite well. www.real.com

Elyk

Orbit Downloader seems to work just fine. I like it. I only wish the video wasn't 200 minutes long! But, it should be done sometime this month.

Thanks.

Well done Elyk,.. another happy ending despite the download speed which can be compared to a speeding glacier.
This is probably a little bit off-topic but if you are planning any future video searching and downloading from any site,..( 'cos YouTube aint the only one despite its popularity. )
This freebie by Ashampoo called "ClipFinder", will search around 14 different video sites simultaneously and show all results on the one screen with thumbnails to give you a glimpse at what is on offer.

http://download.cnet.com/Ashampoo-ClipFinder-HD/3000-13632_4-10654066.html

Elyk

I'll check it out. I only had trouble downloading this particular video because the organization set it up as privately as possible.

But thanks for the suggestion.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online