[SOLVED] Video problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mogig

Hi, I am having a problem with my video. My video card is an ATI 32 meg Rage Fury Pro. Whem I close out a screen it is very jittery acting, kinda like it closes in stages, not quick like it used to be. I have tried different settings and with the refresh rate also. When going to a program it is really fast, no jittering at all, only when closing a screen. Any suggestions?

re-install the driver..remove from safemode & normal mode..and check ATI's website for new driver..

mogig

Hi, I have already installed the newest driver available. It is kind of strange, if I have several pages up and close them 1 at a time they all close right, except for the lase one, it closes very slow, kind of like in stages. I'm stumped.
Mo

mogig

Hi, It corrected itself somehow. Just started working correctly again. I'm not going to question it either!:D

Mo

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online