1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

[SOLVED] Viewing my documents (pics)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by cazzyd, Oct 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cazzyd

cazzyd Thread Starter

Hi, I have windows 98 se (if that helps?) I have loads of piccies (jpeg) saved under my documents which I have always viewed in just a normal window.... but for some reason they have all changed to quicktime pictures which can only be viewed on the quicktime picture viewer. The problem is that some of the pics just come out blank, or have breaks in them or stripes.
    Are my pictures ruined or is there any way of reverting back to veiwing them in a normal window and not quicktime picture veiwer????
    I am totally stumped as to why this has happened, one minute I was viewing them normally, then I saved a piccie off the internet... went to my documents to view it, and quicktime picture viewer came up. When I then checked all the rest of my jpegs... they had all changed to picture viewer.
    Please help as I am so gutted at losing some of these piccies:(
    Thanx, caz & rach.

2. cazzyd

cazzyd Thread Starter

Hi, me again.... just 2 let u know that I have solved the probem by looking at your archived msg's and some1 else had the same problem. I have now solved this problem.... thanx.

3. hewee

hewee

Glad to here all is well. :)

4. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

If you would post a link to what you found, it could help someone else without having to do addtional searching ;)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/169468

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice