1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: viewing pictures in outlook express

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by PK-her0, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PK-her0

PK-her0 Thread Starter

hi guys how is it that when my friend sends me pictures via email and i open them in
    outlook they are huge (really zoomed in) if i download the picture to the desktop and view it
    its fine...

2. slurpee55

slurpee55

Outlook Express opens pictures at their ful size - it has no ability (as far as I know) to resize them to match your screen size or the size of the preview pane, which is where you are seeing them. (After all, it is an email client, not a picture viewer). You don't say what you look at them with after you save them, but most tools for viewing graphics do automatically resize the pictures to fit your screen (or some other size - you can usually alter how the picture is displayed). Also, most viewers allow you to view the picture at full size, at which point you would see them like you do in OE.

3. PK-her0

PK-her0 Thread Starter

thanks a lot!!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/648394

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice