Solved: viewing pictures in outlook express

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PK-her0

hi guys how is it that when my friend sends me pictures via email and i open them in
outlook they are huge (really zoomed in) if i download the picture to the desktop and view it
its fine...

Outlook Express opens pictures at their ful size - it has no ability (as far as I know) to resize them to match your screen size or the size of the preview pane, which is where you are seeing them. (After all, it is an email client, not a picture viewer). You don't say what you look at them with after you save them, but most tools for viewing graphics do automatically resize the pictures to fit your screen (or some other size - you can usually alter how the picture is displayed). Also, most viewers allow you to view the picture at full size, at which point you would see them like you do in OE.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online