1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: virus fighter

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Guruman, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guruman

Guruman Thread Starter

ok here we go

vundo afcorce
    win32\heur by avg

ok i got this pc from a neighbour to fix it i said ok ill do it no problem was expecting
    brenkolang brontox rontokbro... ccc

the computer had problems with logonui i tried all fixes neither one of them worked but it.s ok
    i wanted to clean up the viruses first
    so i used several free virus removal tools then spyware(there was some nasty files in there )
    ok to get things more complicated i downloaded stinger tool from mcafe when i copied to the infected pc from usb thumb drive and tried to run stinger popup with error mesage that something hurted him so it cannot start i then checked the filesize for stinger was 5 kb bigger than the one that has left on my pc i then added stinger in rar and copied again on thumb drive and voila stinger started so i suspected a big vundo infection hate that one
    so i somehow installed avg and run a full scan dam no vundo found i downloaded vundofix no vundo just 2 files with vundo infection found by avg 1 was .sys file the other exe i think

so after the virus scan with avg finished it did find a lot of win32\heyr infections but those files hi found was not harmfull for a operating ssystem
    then after i hit my head on the desk few times i decided to try updating sp2 to sp3 it might fix the problem i started the update and avg went nuts deleted any exe in windows calling it win32\heyr virus(trojan what the hell is it)
    running repair install now second time

if someone read this suggest me what to do
    format it
    or keep trying
    hehe

thanks

edit:
    scaned the thumb drive on my pc now with avgfree
    got 2 vundo files(infected)
    vundofix.exe
    lspfix.exe
    lol does hi have whole computer infected any exe hi have and even fixes i try got infected by it instantly
    (they can.t get in my pc i have protected me from usbs(thanks. to cookilegal)

2. Guruman

Guruman Thread Starter

win32.delf.uc this was the mf that did all the problems i had

removed it with spybot SD
    and problem with logonui solved
    and if someone now.s any info about this win32\heur
    add a line here before i close the thread thanks
    is there a chance for this virus to get into antivirus executable and make it behave badly
    couse first scan nothing second scan thriller cmd.exe and any exe file in windows folder was found as virus

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/754753

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice