Solved: Virus scanner

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

STARSCREAM00

Hi, I'm trying to install a virus scanner on a computer with limited memory (64mb) I'm not sure which one will work as everything I try makes the situation worse can anyone recommend anything because I'm at a loss. The programs I've tried are Nortons, McAfee and Panda but they all seem to stop the system from functioning properly.

I'd be really greatful for any help
Debbie

STARSCREAM00

:D Thanks, I'll try that one I'm going to have to find out if there's a memory upgrade I can do but its a fairly old computer so I'm not holding my hopes up! Think a new pc may be in order! haha! ;)

Of course it will run on a 64Mb machine! What am I thinking of. I'm running it on one of mine!

Glad to be of help. You can mark this post as Solved now. Just click on the Thread Tools and select Solved.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online