Solved: Vista 64x - IE7 wont download from HTTP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

paulb100

ive just fresh installed the 64bit version of Vista dual-boot with 32x
im trying to download in IE7 but it wont work it says it cant connect to any of the sites..
these are sites I know work like firefox , download.com and majorgeeks

the only download that has worked was from ACER's ftp site

whats causing this? ive not been installed 5 minutes and already having problems with IE7 downloading and 5-in-1 Card Reader driver not installing....

THANKS

Umm thats a interesting one.

Can you load webpages? Cause it just sounds like you cant get a successful download.

Also I beleive Windows Vista comes with IE7... so not sure what your doing there, not trying to be rude =).

Hope to hear from you soon.

paulb100

yes i was trying to download IN IE7 - I ended up with more problems - turns out the partition structure was damaged so ive formatted the partition and will re-install later - something went wrong when i created the partition for vista64x

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online