Solved: Vista fonts changed and screen not fitting

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BooshUniverse

Hi Guys,

I dont know how after I uninstalled Office 2007 completely yesterday with add/remove and also using this programm called "Remove office 2007 1.0" which removes all office registery based files, as they are known to remain there in the system. I then installed Office 2007 Blue edition. I have just found out that my fonts for windows have generally changed they became somehow lighter? Also I attach a screen shoot of the DPI font setting where I thought I could fix it is gone wierd and also the display setting where the whole window is not showing as you can see for both. I also noticed this line on 96 dpi. Any help really appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

BooshUniverse

Solved, Basically just for people who might encounter something similar. Do not use Office 2007 removal tool 1.0. It removes some registry files which are required for windows display. So it removes these fonts and messes up the display. I simply just did a system restore, but stuck with trial 2007 office version.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online