Solved: W7 Sp1

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

enigma1944

W7 SP1 is due to be released soon. Is it advisable to download this update as administrator or not. I use Home Premium

Thanks

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I've already installed it in both of my Windows 7 desktops. (y)

----------------------------------------------------------------

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I had installed it, nothing special, actually, nothing useful changed for me.
Microsoft says it's a very minor upgrade and you really won't see anything different.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I agree. Not earthshaking, but thats not necessarily a bad thing. Have had it installed for almost a week now with no issues.

davehc

David
Retired Trusted Advisor
I believe the leaked SP1 was compiled in November. I am not sure how this will affect updates received since then, but probably the genuine release will be recompiled to include them.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online