1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: wallet photos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by osha, Nov 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. osha

osha Thread Starter

I have resized a portrait to wallet size for a friend and would like to print a

large number of them up for her. I would like to be able to print a maximum

number on 8 and 1/2 by 11 glossy and would like to know how to get a

page all "tiled up" to print. Any tips appreciated. thanks

2. Guyzer

Guyzer

First Name:
    Guy
    Assuming you are using XP I suggest you use the printing wizard. Just right click on the pic you want (from within the folder it is stored in ) to print and allow the wizard to walk you through. You will have the option to print numerous wallet prints on the same sheet. You can even mix and match pics.

3. osha

osha Thread Starter

Mr Wimpy , thanks very much~~worked like a charm. I've been going right to hp
    wizard for so long that I forgot there was another one for xp and I never had seen the
    wallet option at all , never before having a need for it. Much appreciated.

4. Guyzer

Guyzer

First Name:
    Guy
    Glad I could help. Now if you would go to thread tools and mark this thread as solved that would be great.

5. bp936

bp936

Wimpy` sorry to bud in, but where does one find the printing wizard, I have the same question as osha, but can't find a wizard anywhere, have XP,
    does the printer (my is an Epson) have to be online and connected? I undo printer from my laptop and bring it only to the printer when I arranged several documens to be printed. maybe you can help me?
    :confused: Also how does one close a thread in the forums, I don't have anything saying I could.
    And as a p.s. :D I am at the mosquito capital of Canada so you can't be. :D

6. buck52

buck52 Banned

bp396

One way to open the print wizard is...

open an image in the picture and fax viewer and click the little printer icon in the toolbar accross the bottom...

the printer has to been connected to the computer to print anything of course... but it has nothing to do with being online

You can't close a thread...only mods and admins can do that...however the starter of a thread can mark it solved by clicking thread tools at the right side of the first post and clicking mark solved

buck

7. Guyzer

Guyzer

First Name:
    Guy
    Hope that helps.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/299297

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice