Solved: Warhammer 40k: Dawn of war unable to connect.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

haplo210

Recently a few friends and I have been trying to play Warhammer40k, dawn of war, winter assault expansion online against each other.

We were able to play before fine, however now i have trouble connecting to certain freinds and they have trouble conencting to me. Everyone else can connect fine however.

I have tried pinging their IP address through command prompt, however i keep getting timed out responses. We all have firewalls and such disabled, all the correct ports to play the games are opened on our routers and nothing has changed since we were able to connect except that now we cannot connect.

The game is fully patched on each copy, each copy is a legally owned different version. We can find no reason at all as too why this would happen. Relic and THQ seem to be able to offer no help whatsoever too us, so i turned here too TSG.

Can anyone give me help?

Hmm, that is a sticky one.
Right, can your other friends connect to anyone at all, or is the problem specific to them trying to connect to you?

haplo210

Ok i just spoke to the parental unit, seems they had a new router installed cos the old one was knackered, wish they would tell me things like this, they didnt open any ports and dont have th epassword either <.> Guess its back to resetting the damn thing and starting over again.

Sorry for the thread XD.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online