Solved: Was just wondering....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jonno_93

Helloo, I think this is the correct place for this kinda question, if not, apologies :D

I was looking for people opinion on how well my PC will run certain games (if it will run them at all that is!)

I have a HP All-In-One 200 Desktop
- 3GB RAM
- Intel Pentium Dual Core E5500 Processor running at 2.8GHz
- Intel G43/45 Express Chipset (Not sure about the dedicated memory, pretty sure my BIOS said 256Mb but I'm not too sure if that's correct) :confused:

I was hoping to run games Like Bioshock and Left4Dead.. Do you think it will be alright? If so, what graphics settings should I be aiming for?

Anything else you need to know just ask :)

Tanis

Shane
Integrated graphics card are quite limited alot of the time.

As for the results on CYRI, the likely reason it is coming up with that about the graphics card is because it looks for dedicated memory on the card itself, your is probably using shared memory i.e. the graphics card is using your system RAM .

Jonno_93

Integrated graphics card are quite limited alot of the time.

As for the results on CYRI, the likely reason it is coming up with that about the graphics card is because it looks for dedicated memory on the card itself, your is probably using shared memory i.e. the graphics card is using your system RAM .
So d'ya recon I could play it? Concidering I've got that much shared Video RAM?

leroys1000

Banned
The problem with all in ones is they are like laptops.
They aren't made for gaming.
The integrated graphics is not going to be able to handle games like that.
It probably won't even have the necessary pixel shader and hardware texture
and lighting needed for most of the 3D games made in the last few years.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online