[SOLVED] WatchGuard SOHO default username password

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xyleminc

Hi all,

Anybody know the default username and password the the Watchguard SOHO firewall?

Thanks,
xyleminc
:)

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
How about blank? It doesn't have one set if you reset it to factory defaults. :)

xyleminc

Thank you! It works... I found out to be able to download a firmware from their site (www.watchguard.com) you need to register the product (serial number) and then create a username and password to login to the support section. Only after that will you be able to download a firmware update. That's seems like way to may hoops don't you think? Anyway I'm in the process of retrieving our username and password for the product. Thanks again!

xyleminc

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I looked around their site, I think they're a bit "uppity", what's so special about their product? :)

xyleminc

nothing special about watchguard products. much rather buy a linksys router/firewall. the support is excellent and product/firmware updates are a piece of cake to download.

xyleminc

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online