Solved: watching TV online

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lexmarks567

Anyone know of a good site that I can have a streaming link in a forum for local TV. I want to put a nascar streaming link in my forum but can't find a channel with a link that carrys it. can't find the channel on sopcast. Im looking for WJBK detroit channel 2.. The nascar daytona 500 is sunday and I want to find a streaming link to a channel that will have it. Any ideas please.

DoubleHelix

Banned
In order to find a link to a channel streaming the video, one has to first exist. This means if you want to put a link to a Detroit television station's streaming video on your site, that channel has to actually be streaming such video.

I'm not aware of any television channel, local or cable or satellite, that offers free video streams. This means you can't link to any such channel. I believe Real.com offers paid-for streaming for some channels and/or events, but obviously you can't link to that since people need to log in with their own paid account.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts