1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: watching TV online

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by lexmarks567, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. lexmarks567

lexmarks567 Thread Starter

Anyone know of a good site that I can have a streaming link in a forum for local TV. I want to put a nascar streaming link in my forum but can't find a channel with a link that carrys it. can't find the channel on sopcast. Im looking for WJBK detroit channel 2.. The nascar daytona 500 is sunday and I want to find a streaming link to a channel that will have it. Any ideas please.

2. lexmarks567

3. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

In order to find a link to a channel streaming the video, one has to first exist. This means if you want to put a link to a Detroit television station's streaming video on your site, that channel has to actually be streaming such video.

I'm not aware of any television channel, local or cable or satellite, that offers free video streams. This means you can't link to any such channel. I believe Real.com offers paid-for streaming for some channels and/or events, but obviously you can't link to that since people need to log in with their own paid account.

4. lexmarks567

figures oh-well. :(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/543153

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice