Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solved: Web browsers not displaying correctly

5K views 37 replies 2 participants last post by  Phantom010 
#1 ·
Hello!

A few days ago while browsing the internet I noticed that my browser wasn't displaying the websites like it normally does and isn't loading some images. I was using Avast anti virus and ran a full system scan. After that I uninstalled my Avast and installed Avira and reran a full system scan, which did find a lot more then the Avast, but my problem is still occurring. I've enclosed a picture of this website to show you what I see or more so what I'M NOT seeing. While I can still browse ok, it's rather annoying!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

See less See more
#31 ·
I had Avast on it right before Avira, I just made the change about 4-5 days ago to see if it would help my web page formatting problem. I know my ex husband formally had Norton Anti virus on this system, and according to the Last Modified date - it would correspond better with the Norton. Do you think I could just delete it?

#37 ·
Yea, yea, yea. So I just fixed it :):) I'm so happy I could dance. So, I have 4 children and one of them (I'm guessing my youngest who will be 2 in June), must have messed with my internet options by plucking away at the keyboard. She likes to sit at the computer chair whenever she gets the opportunity!

Anyways, all I did in the Firefox browser was open Tools>Options>Content and under the Fonts & Colors, I selected Colors and selected all the little check boxes and everything is back to normal! Hooray!!

Thank you again, for all your help. I should have known it was something my little booger did! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.