Solved: Web pictures not displaying

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sophiecat

I have Windows XP (latest update was Sept 3) and IE8. There is a web site that I go to and I can no longer see the all the pictures. I can see some, but not others. I just see an outline and that little tiny colored box in the upper left corner. I can see some of the older ones on the page.

I have Norton Internet Security. I turned that off completely and that didn't have any effect on the web page.

I haven't changed any settings recently. Any ideas?

Thanks.

sophiecat

Thanks - that was it! I thought I already had that installed - something must have uninstalled it recently.

sophiecat, Glad to see that the problem is corrected. You can mark this thread as "Solved" using the button at the upper left of your first post.

Tufenuf

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online