1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Webcam online crash

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by chrispyrice, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrispyrice

chrispyrice Thread Starter

Nov 25, 2006
    Hi everyone!

Hope you lot are all doing good today... I've come across a problem which im pretty sure someone here will be able to decifer for me...

Basically, everytime i try to use my webcam over internet explorer/mozilla firefox, it crashes...

Cam works fine over MSN ect..

Any ideas of where to turn to next..?

So far, i've...
    - Updated Graphics driver
    - Update shockwave player
    - Uninstalled and reinstalled both IE and firefox
    - Phoned my webcam support (phillips support).. who are crap and didnt have a clue
    -and finally, got very frustrated and hurt my thumb punching an ashtray...

So, ill include some pics to show exactly what happens...

Attached Files:

2. R0bert690

Aug 10, 2008
    I'm having poblems with my webcam too, when I right click a flash box to bring up the flash options I have all the settings optionsl but when I click the webcam option my internet crashes and reloads.

can anyone help ?
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/718655