1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: What's going on here? My Videos problem

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by celloguy, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. celloguy

celloguy Thread Starter

[​IMG][​IMG]

As you can see in the image above, when I right click and look at properties within My videos the info seems to be completely wrong. The visible videos there account for only about 100Mb. I'm a bit worried, and am running out of space on my computer, so it would be good to get this problem sorted.

Cheers!

2. Sief9

Sief9

Are you sure RealPlayer Downloads aren't taking up any space?

And maybe there are hidden files eating up space, go to:
    Tools (In windows explorer) > Folder Options > View > Under "Hidden Folders" check "Show Hidden Folders". Then check the file size of the hidden folders in that file (If there is any).

Other then that, I don't know what to tell you, double check that it all adds up to only 100MB.

3. celloguy

celloguy Thread Starter

There was a hidden folder! Cheers.

4. Sief9

Sief9

:D Glad I could help. Hidden folders can be a pain, so I usually always have it checked to show them.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755458

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice