1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Whats this box called???

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by widgeboy, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. widgeboy

widgeboy Thread Starter

Any idea what this window/message box is? I have seen this in a workbook that I have been using. You click on a button on the sheet and this pops up with some text in the top half and a picture/table in the bottom. I’d like to know how to put one of these together but all I can find is help on the standard MSG boxes. I would copy the code, but the project is locked and I don’t have the password.

Attached Files:

2. Zack Barresse

Zack Barresse

Hi widgeboy,

That is a userform, at least it looks like one. You can have them portrayed as a message box if you'd like, but they are fully customizable which you can add controls and/or code to.

3. Rollin_Again

Rollin_Again

To understand what Firefytr is talking about, In the VB editor you can click INSERT>>USERFORM to bring up a blank form. Then just add frames, buttons, textboxes, etc. from the toolbox. After creating the form you can call it from a button click using the syntax Form_Name.show

By default the forms will be named Form1, Form2 until you change them in the form properties.

Regards,
    Rollin

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/537402

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice