Solved: What's Up With Yahoo? Slow Loading of Pages.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jack1000

Guys,

Very, very slow page loading last night and today. Also had some issues with MSN Search/Alta Vista. Do all these search engines share data? Graphics don't come up on Yahoo at all. All AV/malware removal software has been scanned/updated. Temp files cleaned up and defragged drive last night. Sure that it's Yahoo. Are they preparing their Beta-Mail change over? Other pages with graphics (Google, sites I frequent, come up great.)

Jack

PS. Today ALL of Yahoo is down.

Jack1000

Guys,

Still down and I checked with another guy on a message board who is having trouble. Can you please go to www.yahoo.com and report if you notice any slowdown? Does anyone know what Yahoo is doing? I'm getting P***ed off with them!

Jack

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online