Solved: Where do I get Data Analysis Tools, for Excel 2000

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jmosmith

Hi,

Thanks for the help.

I need to load the "add-in", of the "data analysis tool pack", for Excel 2000, in order to run Histograms and the like.

I have no idea where to find this, and both a net search and this site search turned up nothing I could use.

Please advise.

Much thanks,
J. Smith :)

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
Hi jmosmith

What happens when you try installing it from the Office 2000 CD?

jmosmith

I don't have the CD, it's a computer from work. Assigned to me and my desk.

I've been told to "open a ticket" with IT, and see if they can get it done. Which I will do.

Any other sources for this "tool pack"?

thanks,
J.

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
Not that I am aware of, it should be on the Office 2000 CD.
Your IT department should have the installation disk.

jmosmith

It is available under the Excel Options Tab!!!... just select, and bang, there it is.

Thanks all,
J.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online