1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Where do i turn off the Download Accelerator?

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by MizzRock, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. MizzRock

MizzRock Thread Starter

i am about to download my new drivers but i dont know where to turn off the download accelerator(s) any help?

2. bicycle bill

bicycle bill Banned

. How do I turn Google Web Accelerator off without uninstalling it?

Just click on the Stop Google Web Accelerator menu item. Note that when Google Web Accelerator is turned off, the Google Web Accelerator icon in the system tray goes away. To restart Google Web Accelerator, either go to the Google Web Accelerator Toolbar menu and click Start Google Web Accelerator or select Google Web Accelerator in your Windows Start menu.

If you've made the Google Web Accelerator Toolbar invisible in IE, to access its icon menu you'll have to make it visible again by clicking on View > Toolbars > Google Web Accelerator from your main browser menu toolbar.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/747832