Solved: Where is the "forward" button?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Penny Honey

I am using Windows 8 and my email is Outlook. I can't figure out how to forward an email. There is no "forward" button. It was very easy in Hotmail, but the new improved Outlook is very annoying. Can anyone help me find the "forward" button?:mad:

With all the email clients I have seen one can right click toolbar>customize and add or remove an item.

Penny Honey

I don't understand the reply but found if I click on the arrow to the R. of "Reply" a drop down menu appears that includes the option to forward.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts